Our Hut takes your privacy and security very seriously.
If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. Personal data that we process
We only collect and process personal data for our mailing list. The data we collect consists of name and email address. The purpose for this is to be able to send out news and updates. about Our Hut’s work and events. The legal basis on which we process this data is consent. All people whose data we hold on our mailing list will have actively given their consent.
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data to send you communications about our work and events which we think may be of interest to you.
3. When we share your data
We will NEVER sell your data or pass it to a third party except in the following circumstances:
* we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors – our mailing list is shared with mailchimp for the purpose of sending out our news emails
* we are required by law to share your data.
4. How long we keep your data
As we only store the minimum amount of personal data for the puposes of our mailing list we keep the data as long as you are happy for us to do so. You have the right at any time to unsubscribe from our list or ask us to remove your data.
5. Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
* Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this – you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of our emails or you can contact us and ask us to delete your data from our mailing list.
* You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
* You have the right of access to your information.
* You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cookies & usage tracking